MOMO INDY HERITAGE 350 WOODEN STEERING WHEEL
- MOMO brand mahogany wood steering wheel made in Italy. It is made with materials resistant to sun, water, sweat, etc. It is one of the best quality wooden car steering wheels on the market!
- Its design is spectacular. It is functional, with a pleasant touch and great grip comfort. This wooden MOMO steering wheel will give a fresh, modern and personalized touch to your car. In addition, all the details have an extraordinary care, with millimeter stitching to guarantee an elegant design that looks like a classic wooden steering wheel. In other words, it has a perfect finish and great robustness. You'll love it!
- Among other features, our MOMO wood steering wheel features brushed aluminum spokes and the Heritage MOMO logo on the horn button. It can be said that this MOMO Heritage Indy steering wheel reflects the true heritage of MOMO, from the beginning to 1964.
- Product dimensions and weight: universal wooden steering wheel with a diameter of 350mm (13.78 inches) and a steering wheel thickness diameter of 33mm x 33mm (1.29 x 1.29 inches). For its part, it weighs 1.12 kg. The perfect size and weight for your wooden steering wheel!
- Installation: easy to install classic MOMO steering wheel. You will not have any complications when installing it. Bet on the class, quality and style of the MOMO brand!
- Reference: MOMVINDYHERMW35
MOMO heritage is reborn with the MOMO Indy Steering Wheel. Crafted in beautiful mahogany with a gloss finish, accented with brushed aluminum spokes and featuring the Heritage MOMO logo on the horn button. In other words, this beautiful classic wooden steering wheel reflects the true heritage of MOMO, from the beginning to 1964. Class, quality and style! You should know that if you want to buy your MOMO steering wheel to use it in a racing simulator, it is very likely that you can do it! Most of our flyers can be used for this purpose. On the other hand, if you plan to put this steering wheel in a street vehicle, you can only homologate it if the car does not have an airbag in the steering wheel. In the event that your car does not have an airbag, you can homologate it without any problem. Bet on the MOMO competition steering wheel and you won't regret it. Great quality at the best price! Test it!
- Flywheel diameter: 350 mm (13.78 inches)
- Steering wheel thickness diameter: 33mm x 33mm (1.29 x 1.29 inches)
- Spoke Finish: Silver
- Center button: black with yellow MOMO logo
- Material: Mahogany Wood
- Wood colour
- Weight: 1.12kg (2.5lbs)
- Brand: MOMO
The MOMO company was founded in 1964 by racing driver Gianpiero Moretti, when he commissioned a personalized steering wheel for his own racing car to be handcrafted. Considered the first Momo steering wheel in the company's history, this accessory stood out for its thicker format and superior grip. Thanks to these spectacular features, the drivers of the other teams realized its advantages and also demanded the same steering wheel for their cars.